The body's drainage system for eliminating surplus water and wastes is known as the urinary system. The urinary system, which includes the kidneys, ureter, bladder, and urethra, can get infected. Studies and actual instances have shown that the lower urinary tract, specifically the bladder and urethra, are the sites of the majority of infections.
Today, 1 in 6 women will get a UTI infection at some point in their lives. UTIs have been noted to affect men, older persons, children, and women more frequently than they do men. The signs and symptoms of UTI are similar to those of mutrakricchra, according to Ayurveda. Frequent urination, a burning sensation, and pain while urinating are common signs of mutrakriccha.
With our advanced research and renovation, we came up with Cystalex tablets, which help prevent and treat these urinary tract infections.
Causes of Urinary Tract Infection
Studies have shown that many bacteria can be found living on the skin or in the vicinity of the rectum and vagina. If bacteria enter the urethra for any of the causes listed above, they may move on to the bladder where they cause a variety of symptoms. The bacterial strains listed below cause UTIs to form:
- Klebsiella pneumonia
- Enterococcus faecalis
- Staphylococcus saprophyticus
- Escherichia coli
Additionally, the following elements can worsen the development of UTIs:
- Previously experienced a UTI
- Being unhygienic
- Prior diabetic history
- Having a disorder that blocks the urinary tract, such as kidney stones
One should look for the following symptoms of UTI:
- Pain while urination
- Burning sensation
- Abdominal Pain
The following ingredients are the key constituents of the Cystalex ayurvedic tablets:
- Chandraprabha vati. The ayurvedic formula for chandraprabha vati contains 42 components, including triphala (a combination of amalaki, vibhitaki [belleric myrobalan], and haritaki [chebulic myrobalan]), bhringraj (bhangra), and guggulu. Trikatu is a combination of the three acrids pippali (long pepper), shunthi (dried (Indian bdellium tree). Chandraprabha vati is administered as a preventative medication to people with urogenital illnesses to lessen the effects of surgery after recovery. Numerous urogenital issues, such as dysuria, urinary infection, urine incontinence, and hemoturia are all treated by this medication (blood in urine).
- Pravala bhasma. Red coral or processed pravala are used to make pravala bhasma. This medication is recommended for respiratory disorders such as dropsy, tachycardia (rapid heartbeats), and palpitations. Dysuria, one of the most common symptoms seen in those with a UTI, can be lessened by it.
- Shatavari ghrita Ksheer (milk), shatavari churna (powder), shatavari kwatha, and ghrita are used to make shatavari ghrita. The main indications for this medication include amlapitta (hyperacidity) and UTI.
- Eladi churna Twak (cinnamon), pippali, ela (cardamom), nagakesara (Indian rose chestnut), maricha, shunthi, and sugar are the constituents of this herbal remedy. It is prescribed to treat anorexia, chest pain, UTIs, increased salivation, throat disorders, and chardi (vomiting).
- The Tarakeshwar rasa. Haritala is used to make Tarakeshwar rasa (yellow orpiment). Punarnava juice is the bhavna, or medium, utilised in the preparation of this composition. The primary indications for this medication are vatarakta (gout) and UTIs.
- Amrutadi. Kwatha Amrutadi Guduchi (heart-leaved moonseed), shunthi, ashwagandha (Indian ginseng), amalaki, gokshura, and other ingredients are used to make the decoction known as amrutadi kwatha. This medication is recommended for UTIs, mutrashmari, and mutraghat (obstruction in urination).
How does it work?
Cystalex is a unique combination of various Ayurvedic medicines that work in a complex and sophisticated way to provide relief and desirable outcomes. The medicine works in the following ways:
- Higher concentrated pure and standardized herbal extracts (10:1) were used in the product, which was created by an expert and trained ayurvedic physician
- There are no additional synthetic chemicals, flavors, or colours
- Clinical studies have already been used to investigate and validate the efficacy
- Using in our clinical practice since 2008
- USFDA Registered Manufacturing Unit with GMP Certification
- The product reduces inflammation and infection
- It helps kill the bacteria in the urinary tract and relieves symptoms
- Detaches the bacteria
- Supports function of kidney and bladder
Instructions for use
The box contains all the necessary information on how to take the pills. The ingredients are completely natural and do not contain any synthetic chemicals that may harm your body. For the best results, use your Cystalex tablets in the following way:
- Take one tablet after your breakfast, and one after your dinner
- Allow up to fifteen minutes after food, before taking the medication
- Do not consume alcohol or cigarettes while taking this medication
- Take the medicine for at least one month for the best possible results
How to receive Cystalex?
You may buy this Cystalex which is a distinctive health supplement and treatment for better kidney and bladder function, and UTI treatment online. To buy it, follow the instructions. Please enter your name and phone number after visiting Pharmacy24. Click on “Order”, following which a salesperson from our company will contact you later through a phone call. You can now confirm your order and, if necessary, any extra information. Once the package has been delivered to your house, you can complete the payment.